NOTE: There's a newer tutorial at https://youtu.be/Yad5LnqbKEU
Terraria website: https://terraria.org/
Terraria Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/
* Go to http://bit.ly/1UxipQ6
* Check the tModLoader version
* Download your version of tModLoader
* Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria"
* Copy the files in the ZIP into the Steam folder
* Go to "Documents\My Games\Terraria"
* Make a folder called "ModLoader"
* Copy your files into it
Q: Does this work with pirated versions?
A: This only works with versions that run through Steam.
Q: Does this work with [tModLoader version other than v0.7]?
A: Probably not. I have a video for v0.6, and v0.5, but nothing other than that.
Q: Does this work with tConfig/tAPI mods?
A: This only works with mods made for tModLoader.
Q: Does tModLoader support multiplayer?
A: The most recent version of tModLoader has limited, buggy, multiplayer support.
Q: Where can I find mods?
A: You can find them on the Terraria forums, on the mods threads. Alternatively, you can use the ingame mod browser.
Here's how to install mods:
A link saying I can make videos of this without being sued:
This video is monetized.