How to apply Permatex Copper Spray-a-Gasket:
1. Before you begin make sure your work area is well ventilated.
2. Wear gloves when applying spray.
3. Make sure surface is free of dirt, oil and grease.
4. Shake can vigorously for one minute. Make sure to store can at room temperature. Hold can 6-10 inches from the surface. Depress nozzle in short bursts.
5. DO NOT hold nozzle for too long or it will become clogged.
6. Spray both size of gasket. Keep shaking frequently between sprays.
7. Apply 2 coats. Wait 30 seconds between coats.
8. NEVER spray the can directly into the engine compartment or into the engine.
9. Be sure both surfaces are completely coated. Allow solvant to evaporate before application.
10. After applying gasket, turn can upside down and spray briefly to clear the nozzle.
Permatex Copper Spray-a-Gasket is a fast-drying, metallic copper sealant that helps dissipate heat, prevents gasket burnout and improves heat transfer. It fills minor surface irregularities, seals instantly and fills hot spots and surface imperfections. It has a temperature range of -50°F to 500°F (-45°C to 260°C) and resists all types of automotive fluids, especially gasoline.
For more information on Permatex Copper Spray-a-Gasket, please visit: https://www.permatex.com/products/gasketing/gasket-sealants/permatex-copper-spray-a-gasket-hi-temp-sealant/
Please call 1-87PERMATEX (1-877-376-2839) or fax 1-800-432-2067 with any questions or comments.