Here's a list of 10 Kitchen Gadgets You Won't Believe Exist. We've already gone over the kitchen gadgets you need, now these are the 10 kitchen gadgets you didn't know exist.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: https://bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
The culinary world is a very strange, very wonderful place. There are so many delicious and interesting foods out there to talk about, but in discussing all this wonderful food, we often neglect its preparation. A lot of work goes into making a meal, and many different gadgets have been invented to help the process along. Some of them are practical, but others are just downright outrageous. Here’s are just ten kitchen gadgets you won’t believe exist.
If you enjoyed this list of 10 kitchen gadgets you won't believe actually exist, then comment: #KitchenGadgets #Cooking #Gadgets
0:28 Ham Dogger
1:54 Carrot Peeler and Sharpener
3:05 Open Sesame Bagel Slicer
4:13 Hotdog Slicers
5:21 Egg-Perfect Egg Timer
6:28 Farm Animal Pot Lid Lifts
7:42 Five Blade Herb Scissors
8:54 Pancake Pen
9:58 Silicone Stretch Lids
11:20 Spaghetti Twirling Fork
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Every summer barbecue starts with the question: “hotdog or hamburger?” Sometimes, you just don’t want to have to choose. In times like those, this ten-dollar Amazon kitchen gadget will totally have your back.
- Having a tool on hand that allows you to peel carrots is important. Technically, you could probably opt to use some generic kitchen tool, like a potato peeler, but why take the boring way out?
- Magic? Bagel puns? Efficiency? This kitchen gadget has it all. Bagels are notoriously difficult to slice. Not only is cutting them a bit awkward due to their shape, but you also have to use a pretty sharp knife.
- Taking care of kids is hectic, especially when it comes to mealtimes. Due to this, you want all of your meal prep to be simple and efficient. Hotdogs are always a favorite among kids (and many adults too), and they’re super easy to prepare.
- Hardboiled eggs are supposed to be one of the easiest foods to prepare, but who here can honestly say that they’ve never cut into an egg only to find that they had over or undercooked it?
- It’s the oldest story in the cookbook. One minute, everything’s fine. The next, the pot containing whatever delicacy you were preparing has boiled over. It’s messy, and, if any guests happen to observe the mishap, slightly embarrassing.
- Adding herbs and spices is a quick and easy way to take a meal from good to great. However, anyone who has ever tried to cut fresh herbs themselves knows that it’s a tedious job.
- Some might consider this gadget to be absolutely unnecessary. Those people lack a sense of fun. Yet another Amazon find (and a ten dollar one at that) is the Pancake Pen, which will add an element of creativity to any breakfast.
- Gone are the days of single-use plastic bags and plastic wrap. The push to “go green” is stronger than ever, and these silicone lids are a great way to contribute to the movement.
- This item was so popular that it sold out and it’s currently unavailable on Amazon. The Spaghetti Twirling Fork is exactly what the name implies: a battery-powered fork that will twirl your spaghetti into the perfect bitesize serving.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! https://bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! https://bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! http://bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! http://bit.ly/2T02a24
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).