In this lesson, you can learn how to answer job interview questions in English.
Have you ever had a job interview in English? If English is not your first language, answering job interview questions in English can add stress to the experience.
However, there are some simple, effective tips you can use to give better answers to job interview questions in clear, natural English. You’ll learn about these tips and tricks during this lesson!
You can see the full lesson here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/english-job-interview
1. 8 Common Job Interview Questions 0:59
2. Make Your Answers More Concise 1:56
3. Use Signposting Language 8:07
4. How to Add Structure to Your Answers 11:50
5. Mirror Key Words 16:07
This lesson will help you:
- Learn about the most common job interview questions in English.
- Make good, clear, concise answers to job interview questions in English.
- Compare sample answers to recognize the best answers to the job interview questions.
- Understand what using signposting is and how to use it in your English job interview.
- Understand how to add structure to your job interview answers.
- Impress your interviewer by mirroring key words from questions they ask you in the job interview.
- Feel more confident speaking English in your job interview.
More free English video lessons here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/
A big thank you to the Alphabet translation team from Syria for the Arabic captions!