Embroidery Machine Comparison | Home Embroidery Machines vs Commercial
The latest embroidery machines from Brother, like the pr1000e or the Entrepreneur Pro, the pe770 and pr655 and several models by Husqvarna-Viking can be very attractive to home embroiderers that want to start their own businesses. But there are serious drawbacks to using them for production that people starting an embroidery business might not be aware of.
You can learn more about commercial embroidery here: http://www.coldesi.com/learning-center/learn-about-embroidery
In this live online webinar recording we compare the features and embroidery machine accessories that differentiate the consumer machine from the commercial and let you decide which is appropriate for you.
For a quick video on the features of the Avance 1501C featured in this video click here: https://youtu.be/v5I0YYtWrcQ
Here are just a few of the things discussed that make the Avance 1501C industrial or professional embroidery machine stand out vs. consumer models:
- Larger sewing field - most embroiderers base their pricing on quantity of stitches - the bigger the design, the more money you can make
- Sewing on Caps - while it is technically possible to embroidery on caps on some "prosumer" machines like the Brother Pr1000e, it's time consuming and an expensive add on. Every Avance can easily embroidery on caps. See the Avance embroidery a 3D design on caps: https://youtu.be/6eEj18LBBKg
- Designed for Business - One of the most appealing parts of some of the more expensive home machines, like the single needle Viking machine that sells for $14,999, is the large touch pad control panels. This was considered when the Avance was designed, but discarded because of their limited life cycle, rated by the # of touches, and that it just adds another point of failure.
- Designed for Business - Commercial machines have heavier duty motors and other components because your business runs all day! Being able to handle 8-12 hours, or even 24 hours of operation every day is simply beyond the capacity of consumer machines designed to run for a few hours at at time.
- Price! - it seems strange, but a great quality commercial machine, like the Avance 1501C is often THOUSANDS cheaper than high end consumer systems.
Once you've done your research here, we'd love to answer any questions for you. Just call us at 877-793-3278 or visit http://www.avance-emb.com